Our #1 objective is to take the stress and burden of this difficult time off of your shoulders and help you recover physically, emotionally, and financially.
You Don’t Have to Go Up Against the Insurance Companies Alone.
We’re Here to Help
If you have been injured in a car accident, the attorneys at Monteleone Law Offices, P.L.L.C. with over 60 years of combined legal experience, can advise you on your legal options and help you pursue full and fair compensation.
We have the knowledge and experience to assess the full extent of your injuries and losses in the accident. Your costs may go beyond hospitalization and car repair bills to include:
- Injuries to passengers
- Loss of income or livelihood
- The economic impact of long-term or permanent disability on you and your family
- Loss of other property
These lists are not meant to be comprehensive, but you can see that determining car accident liability with the goal of a just and fair compensation for your injuries is not simple. It requires a knowledgeable attorney with experience representing auto accident victims.
2022 Motor Vehicle Accident Statistics in Ada & Canyon County Idaho
If you've been in a car accident in the Treasure Valley, you're not alone. According to data provided by the Idaho Transportation Department, there were 10,914 vehicle accidents in Ada and Canyon County in 2022. Of those motor vehicle accidents, 3,648 resulted in an injury.
Motor vehicle accidents in 2022
Motor vehicle accidents in 2022
Total Injury Accidents
Vehicle accidents resulting in injury
What Does a Car Accident Injury Attorney Do?
If you or a loved one has been involved or injured in a car accident in Idaho, our attorneys are here to help you:
- Understand your legal rights and options. The law can be complex, and it can be difficult to know what your rights are after a car accident. An attorney can help you understand the law and your options, and they can advise you on the best course of action.
- Negotiate with the insurance company. The insurance company will likely be the first one to contact you after a car accident. They may offer you a settlement, but it is important to remember that the insurance company is not on your side. They are trying to pay you as little as possible. An attorney can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf and get you the best possible settlement.
- File a lawsuit if necessary. If the insurance company is not willing to offer you a fair settlement, you may need to file a lawsuit. An attorney can help you file the lawsuit and represent you in court.
- Help you get the compensation you deserve. If you are successful in your lawsuit, you may be able to recover damages for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. An attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve so that you can recover from your injuries and move on with your life.
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to speak to an attorney as soon as possible. The sooner you speak to an attorney, the sooner they can start working on your case and getting you the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Monteleone Law Offices?
Our attorneys are well versed and focus in the area of vehicle accident injury laws as well as personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Our attorneys live in the Boise area where they have practiced personal injury law for the past three decades.
If we cannot recover damages for your accident injury or wrongful death claim, you pay us nothing.
When you are a client of Monteleone Law Offices you will speak to an attorney directly – not through a paralegal or secretary.
Fighting for personal injury compensation can be a complex process. When you have been injured, you need an attorney who understands your rights, the legal system, and your case inside and out.
When deciding on a personal injury lawyer, we recommend asking two questions:
- How many trials have they done?
- What were their last three results?
Our lawyers are not afraid to go to trial. And, we will not settle a case unless we believe our client is getting the most compensation possible. Our goal is to get the outcome you deserve.
Outstanding law firm that worked on my case in a well thought out and professional manner. Would recommend them to anyone to utilize!