Our #1 objective is to take the stress and burden of this difficult time off of your shoulders and help you recover physically, emotionally, and financially.
You Don’t Have to Go Up Against the Insurance Companies Alone.
We’re Here to Help
If you have suffered an injury in a mall, supermarket, doctor’s or accountant’s office, or other public building or at a private home, you may be entitled to compensation under premises liability law. The lawyers of Monteleone Law Offices, P.L.L.C. litigate premises liability cases in Boise and the entire Treasure Valley area. We can review the facts of your accident and, if we determine that you have a case, represent you in a lawsuit against the property owner. The goal is to obtain a fair compensation for injuries you sustained on dangerous premises.
Premises liability law applies to accidents that occur in many types of public or private places. Examples include:
- Shopping mall
- Department store
- The sidewalk
- Amusement or theme park
- Private home at which you are a guest
Cases alleging injuries on commercial properties (like stores and restaurants) are especially common due to the high number of visitors that go into and through these spaces.
What Does a Premises Liability Attorney Do?
A premises liability attorney is a lawyer who handles cases involving injuries that occur on someone else's property. These injuries can range from slip and falls to dog bites to swimming pool accidents.
- Investigate the accident scene and gather evidence to support their client's claim.
- Interview witnesses and experts.
- Negotiate with the insurance company on behalf of their client.
- File a lawsuit if necessary.
- Represent their client in court.
Premises liability attorneys are familiar with the laws and regulations that govern premises liability in Idaho. They can help their clients understand their rights and options and fight for the compensation they deserve.
If you have been injured on someone else's property, it is important to speak with an experienced premises liability attorney as soon as possible. A lawyer can help you determine if you have a valid claim and can represent you in court if necessary.
At Monteleone Law Office, we can help you:
- Evaluate your claim: An attorney can review the facts of your case and determine if you have a valid premises liability claim. They will consider the type of injury you sustained, the circumstances of the accident, and the property owner's or occupier's liability.
- Investigate the accident: An attorney can investigate the accident scene and gather evidence to support your claim. This may include interviewing witnesses, taking photographs, and obtaining medical records.
- Negotiate with the insurance company: If the property owner or occupier has insurance, your attorney can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. They will try to get you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
- File a lawsuit: If negotiations with the insurance company are unsuccessful, your attorney may file a lawsuit on your behalf. They will represent you in court and fight for your right to compensation.
- Represent you in court: If your case goes to trial, your attorney will represent you in court. They will present evidence, cross-examine witnesses, and argue on your behalf.
If you have been injured on someone else's property, it is important to speak with an experienced premises liability attorney as soon as possible. A lawyer can help you protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Monteleone Law Offices?
Our attorneys are well versed and focus in the area of vehicle accident injury laws as well as personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Our attorneys live in the Boise area where they have practiced personal injury law for the past three decades.
If we cannot recover damages for your accident injury or wrongful death claim, you pay us nothing.
When you are a client of Monteleone Law Offices you will speak to an attorney directly – not through a paralegal or secretary.
Fighting for personal injury compensation can be a complex process. When you have been injured, you need an attorney who understands your rights, the legal system, and your case inside and out.
When deciding on a personal injury lawyer, we recommend asking two questions:
- How many trials have they done?
- What were their last three results?
Our lawyers are not afraid to go to trial. And, we will not settle a case unless we believe our client is getting the most compensation possible. Our goal is to get the outcome you deserve.
Outstanding law firm that worked on my case in a well thought out and professional manner. Would recommend them to anyone to utilize!