Our #1 objective is to take the stress and burden of this difficult time off of your shoulders and help you recover physically, emotionally, and financially.
You Don’t Have to Go Up Against the Insurance Companies Alone.
We’re Here to Help
The trucking industry, like the legal system, has a lot of complex moving parts. There are drivers, employers, cargo loaders, maintenance crews and parts manufacturers that all work together to complete jobs. When a commercial truck accident occurs, you need a knowledgeable trucking litigation team who knows whom to hold liable.
The attorneys at Monteleone Law Offices, P.L.L.C., are highly experienced with trucking accident cases, which makes us the natural choice for representation in Boise and throughout the entire Treasure Valley. We will treat you and your family with compassion as we pursue compensation from the truck accident.
Assessing Your Losses And Seeking Compensation
You can count on our experienced truck accident lawyers to represent your best interests against powerful trucking companies and the insurance companies that underwrite their commercial policies. If you were negatively impacted by a trucking accident, you can team up with us to seek compensation for damages like:
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Funeral expenses (if you lost someone you love)
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages or lost earning potential
We understand that you likely have serious losses as a result of a crash with a semi, 18-wheeler or other large truck. Our attorneys will seek the largest settlement possible and attempt to hold the responsible parties accountable in a court of law. You deserve financial compensation and justice from the trucking company and any other negligent parties.
2022 Commercial Motor Vehicle Accident Statistics in Ada & Canyon County Idaho
If you've been involved in an accident with a truck or other large commercial vehicle in Idaho, you're not alone. According to data provided by the Idaho Transportation Department, there were 987 commercial vehicle accidents in Ada and Canyon County in 2022. Of those accidents, 242 resulted in an injury.
Commercial vehicle accidents in 2022
Commercial vehicle accidents in 2022
Total Injury Accidents
Accidents resulting in injury
What Does a Truck Accident Injury Lawyer Do?
If you or a loved one has been involved or injured in a truck or other commercial vehicle accident in Idaho, our attorneys are here to help you:
- Understand your legal rights and options. The law can be complex, and it can be difficult to know what your rights are after a truck accident. An attorney can help you understand the law and your options, and they can advise you on the best course of action.
- Negotiate with the insurance company. The insurance company will likely be the first one to contact you after a truck accident. They may offer you a settlement, but it is important to remember that the insurance company is not on your side. They are trying to pay you as little as possible. An attorney can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf and get you the best possible settlement.
- File a lawsuit if necessary. If the insurance company is not willing to offer you a fair settlement, you may need to file a lawsuit. An attorney can help you file the lawsuit and represent you in court.
- Help you get the compensation you deserve. If you are successful in your lawsuit, you may be able to recover damages for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. An attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve so that you can recover from your injuries and move on with your life.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, it is important to speak to an attorney as soon as possible. The sooner you speak to an attorney, the sooner they can start working on your case and getting you the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Monteleone Law Offices?
Our attorneys are well versed and focus in the area of vehicle accident injury laws as well as personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Our attorneys live in the Boise area where they have practiced personal injury law for the past three decades.
If we cannot recover damages for your accident injury or wrongful death claim, you pay us nothing.
When you are a client of Monteleone Law Offices you will speak to an attorney directly – not through a paralegal or secretary.
Fighting for personal injury compensation can be a complex process. When you have been injured, you need an attorney who understands your rights, the legal system, and your case inside and out.
When deciding on a personal injury lawyer, we recommend asking two questions:
- How many trials have they done?
- What were their last three results?
Our lawyers are not afraid to go to trial. And, we will not settle a case unless we believe our client is getting the most compensation possible. Our goal is to get the outcome you deserve.
Outstanding law firm that worked on my case in a well thought out and professional manner. Would recommend them to anyone to utilize!